Write about 5 blessings in your life
- My mom. I’ve been through a lot in my life and there have been some really rough times. My mom has been there through everything and is the person who keeps me going. I wouldn’t be the person I am today without my mom in my life.
- My siblings. As much as we might fight and bicker my siblings are very important to me. My brother has seen me through a lot and has helped me more than he will ever know. My sister shows me each and every day that though someone might be different they can still accomplish the same things.
- My friends. My friends are there to pick me up when I’m down and I am thankful for each and every one of them. I know that I can always count on them and that is such a good feeling to have. My friends are really important to me and I don’t think I would be where I am without them.
- My puppy. Logan is fairly new in my life but he has already done so much for me. Whenever I am having a lot of anxiety he seems to know and he is there. He has a way of calming me down which is simply amazing.
- The opportunities I have been offered. There have been some points in my life when I have been down and thought things were going to stay bad. But I have been offered a lot of opportunities that have brought me back up and given me hope for the future and that hope is something that can’t be beat.