Day 21: What are three lessons do you want your children to learn from you?
When I have children there are many lessons I want them to learn from me but the three most important ones I want them to learn are;
- Don’t let anyone get you down. You don’t need to impress anyone but yourself so always do what you strive to do regardless on if people believe you can do it or not.
- Not everything is going to be fair. Life isn’t fair but that doesn’t mean you can’t enjoy it. Things are going to happen that bring you down, things you are going to wonder why they are happening to you. But you will be able to get through it if you keep your head up high and keep moving forward
- Hard work goes a long way. You can be anyone you want to be and achieve anything you want to achieve as long as you work hard. Don’t give up on your dreams and work to get to your end goal
Day 22: Put your music on shuffle and post the first 10 songs
- Complicated; Avril Lavigne
- We Come Running; Youngblood Hawks
- Riddin’; Chamillionaire
- In Da Club; 50 Cent
- Dynamite; Taio Cruz
- Thunder; Imagine Dragons
- Good Life; G-Easy
- Havana; Camila Cabello
- Cheap Thrills; Pitch Perfect 3 Soundtrack
- Just Hold On; Steve Aoki